Jak-Dark Gears
This is Jak-Dark Gears. I know that there are not many Jak based RPG's out there, but I decided to make one, and now you get to play one. This RP is different to others for 2 good reasons:
1. There are not many FUN Jak RPG's
2. We have awesome staff and members, not snotty little punks

So make the right decision, join Jak-Dark Gears and you will not regret it!
Jak-Dark Gears
This is Jak-Dark Gears. I know that there are not many Jak based RPG's out there, but I decided to make one, and now you get to play one. This RP is different to others for 2 good reasons:
1. There are not many FUN Jak RPG's
2. We have awesome staff and members, not snotty little punks

So make the right decision, join Jak-Dark Gears and you will not regret it!
Jak-Dark Gears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jak-Dark Gears

Welcome to Jak-Dark Gears, have a wonderful stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Fight!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jak
Admin

How to Fight! Empty
PostSubject: How to Fight!   How to Fight! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:32 am

This is how to fight.

First, when you enter battle, you type your current Eco Power, Power and Weapons. Example:

Eco Power: 500
Power: 500
Weapons: Blaster Mod-(Ammo-50)

Then when you enter combat with another member, you write down what you did to them and how much Power and Eco Power you used, and also how much Ammo you used. Example:

Jak looked at Erol, and then ran up to him and punched him in the jaw, then swung back to his starting position, pulled out his Blaster Mod and fired 3 bullets.

Eco Power Used: 0
Power Used: 5
Ammo Used: Blaster Mod-3

Eco Power left: 500
Power Left: 495
Ammo Left: Blaster Mod-47

How you use your Weapons will be explained now:

When you enter combat with a weapon, when you fire it, you put some of your Eco Power into each bullet. For example:

Jak looked at Erol, and then ran up to him and punched him in the jaw, then swung back to his starting position, pulled out his Blaster Mod and fired 3 bullets.

Eco Power Used: 15-(5 in each bullet)
Power Used: 5
Ammo Used: Blaster Mod-3

Eco Power left: 485
Power Left: 495
Ammo Left: Blaster Mod-47

See how I used some of my Eco Power in my Laser Bullets? Thats how you use a weapon.

To perform an Eco ability, you must have that ability and you must also put Eco Power into your attack. You should know how this works by now.

Any questions? PM me.
Back to top Go down
https://jddg.board-directory.net

How to Fight!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jak-Dark Gears :: General :: Rules/How to RP-
Jump to: