Jak-Dark Gears
This is Jak-Dark Gears. I know that there are not many Jak based RPG's out there, but I decided to make one, and now you get to play one. This RP is different to others for 2 good reasons:
1. There are not many FUN Jak RPG's
2. We have awesome staff and members, not snotty little punks

So make the right decision, join Jak-Dark Gears and you will not regret it!
Jak-Dark Gears
This is Jak-Dark Gears. I know that there are not many Jak based RPG's out there, but I decided to make one, and now you get to play one. This RP is different to others for 2 good reasons:
1. There are not many FUN Jak RPG's
2. We have awesome staff and members, not snotty little punks

So make the right decision, join Jak-Dark Gears and you will not regret it!
Jak-Dark Gears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jak-Dark Gears

Welcome to Jak-Dark Gears, have a wonderful stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backstory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jak
Admin

Backstory Empty
PostSubject: Backstory   Backstory Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:14 am

Based after Jak 3, Haven City is still at war, surviving KG and Metal Heads are working together, squeezing the Freedom League's men from all fronts. The Wastelanders have made a deal with Torn and Ashelin, the deal is to let the Wastelanders into the city, to help in the war, but what they would soon find out, is that another group of Dark Makers is heading there way, communicating with the surviving Dark Makers outside the city, and are planning, to take another shot, at destroying this world. Jak is forced to be on his guard at all times, travelling from the Wasteland to Haven City to help in the war, but his new home, is in for a rude awakening. Meanwhile, the Brink is running out of Eco, and they are sending in Space Pirates to find and steal Eco from Haven, but they are just getting caught up in the war. Jak's home, Sandover Village, is now being corrupted and taken over by the Dark Makers and Metal Heads, looking for ancient precursor technology, and twisting time.
THIS IS JAK-DARK GEARS!
Back to top Go down
https://jddg.board-directory.net

Backstory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jak-Dark Gears :: General :: Backstory-
Jump to: